1.High speed-regulating precision :0.5-1 rotation
2.High speed-changing range: ratio from 1:1.4 to 1:7 freely;
3.High strength and long service life
4.Convenient to regulate speed
5.Can run continuously, front to back running direction, smooth running,stable performance, and low noise.
6.Sealed fully and suitable for any environment
7.Companct structure and small volume
8.Made of high quality aluminium alloy diecast into foarming, nice appearance,light weight and non-rusty.9.Good adaptation:UDL series speed variators can be combined with all kinds of speed reducers to achive low stepless speed regulating(such as R-K-F-S Series and NMRV worm reducers).
UDL series stepless speed variators are widely used for foodstaffs, packing, chemicals,pharmacy,plastics, paper-making, machine tools,communications and all kinds of automatic lines,pipelines and assembly lines which need speed regulating. It is a good companion for production machines.
|Performance table for UDL series speed variators(n1=1400r/min)|
About our company:
We are a professional reducer manufacturer located in HangZhou, ZHangZhoug province.Our leading products is full range of RV571-150 worm reducers , also supplied hypoid helical gearbox, PC units, UDL Variators and AC Motors.Products are widely used for applications such as: foodstuffs, ceramics, packing, chemicals, pharmacy, plastics, paper-making, construction machinery, metallurgic mine, environmental protection engineering, and all kinds of automatic lines, and assembly lines.With fast delivery, superior after-sales service, advanced producing facility, our products sell well both at home and abroad. We have exported our reducers to Southeast Asia, Eastern Europe and the Middle East and so on.Our aim is to develop and innovate on the basis of high quality, and create a good reputation for reducers.
We participate Germany Hannver Exhibition-ZheJiang PTC Fair-Turkey Win Eurasia
Packaging & Shipping
Packing information:Plastic Bags+Cartons+Wooden Cases , or on request.
To install the reducer, it is necessary to note the following issues:
1)Check the correct rotation direction of output shaft before fitting reducer to machines.
2)Before mounting, pls check shaft diameter, bore diameter, key and keyway, to be sure their dimension are not deviation; In order to keep good performance, also pls avoid assembling too tight or too loose.
3)Reducer must be mounted to machines stably to avoid vibration.
4)Whenever possible,protect the reducer against solar radiation and bad weather.
5)In the case of particularly lengthy period of storage(4-6 months), if the oil seal is not immersed in lubricant inside the unit, it is recommended to change it since the rubber could stick to the shaft or may even have lost the elasticity.
6)Painting must definitely not go over rubber parts and the holes on breather plug if any.
7)When connect with hollow or CHINAMFG shaft, pls grease the joint to avoid lock or oxidation.
8)Check the correct lubricant level through indicator if there is one.
9)Starting must take place gradually, without immediately applying the maximum load.
10)When using various of motors to match reducer directly, supporting unit is required if motor is too heavy.
11)Ensure good heat dissipation by keeping good ventilation near the motor fan.
12)In the case of ambient temperature40ºC, pls call the technical department.
After Sales Service
1.Maintenance Time and Warranty:Within 1 year after receiving goods.
2.Other Service: Including modeling selection guide, installation guide, and problem resolution guide, etc.
1.Q:Can you make as per customer drawing?
A: Yes, we offer customized service for customers accordingly. We can use customer’s nameplate for gearboxes.
2.Q:What is your terms of payment ?
A: 30% deposit before production,balance T/T before delivery.
3.Q:Are you a trading company or manufacturer?
A:We are a manufacurer with advanced equipment and experienced workers.
4.Q:What’s your production capacity?
5.Q:Free sample is available or not?
A:Yes, we can supply free sample if customer agree to pay for the courier cost
6.Q:Do you have any certificate?
A:Yes, we have CE certificate and SGS certificate report.
Ms Lingel Pan
For any questions just feel free ton contact me. Many thanks for your kind attention to our company!
|Application:||Motor, Machinery, Marine, Agricultural Machinery, Industry|
|Hardness:||Hardened Tooth Surface|
|Installation:||Vertical or Horizontal Type|
|Gear Shape:||Planetary Gear|
Are variator motors suitable for applications requiring precise speed control?
Yes, variator motors are generally suitable for applications requiring precise speed control. Here’s a detailed explanation:
Variator motors, also known as variable speed motors or adjustable speed motors, are designed to provide adjustable speed control over a wide range. They allow the user to vary the motor’s speed according to the specific requirements of the application. This flexibility makes them well-suited for applications that demand precise speed control.
Here are some reasons why variator motors are suitable for applications requiring precise speed control:
- Speed Adjustment Range: Variator motors offer a wide range of adjustable speeds, allowing for precise control over the motor’s rotational speed. Depending on the specific model and type of variator motor, the speed adjustment range can vary from a few RPM (Revolutions Per Minute) to thousands of RPM. This versatility enables the motor to operate at different speeds, accommodating varying process or load requirements.
- Smooth Speed Transitions: Variator motors can provide smooth and gradual speed transitions. They offer precise speed control without sudden jolts or jerks during acceleration or deceleration. This feature is especially important in applications where precise speed control is critical for maintaining product quality, preventing damage to sensitive equipment, or ensuring smooth operation of processes.
- Speed Accuracy and Stability: Variator motors can achieve high speed accuracy and stability. They can maintain the desired speed setting within tight tolerances, minimizing deviations and fluctuations. This level of control is essential in applications that require precise synchronization, coordination with other system components, or adherence to specific speed profiles.
- Control Options: Variator motors often come with various control options, allowing for precise speed adjustments. These options can include manual control through potentiometers or dials, digital control through interface panels or keypads, or even programmable control through communication protocols such as Modbus or Ethernet. The availability of different control options enhances the motor’s suitability for applications requiring precise speed control.
- Response Time: Variator motors can typically achieve fast response times when adjusting the speed. They can quickly respond to speed commands or changes in the control signal, allowing for precise and immediate adjustments. This responsiveness is beneficial in applications where rapid speed changes or dynamic response is required to meet changing operational conditions.
- Closed-Loop Control Capability: Some variator motors are equipped with closed-loop control capabilities. Closed-loop control involves using feedback sensors, such as encoders or tachometers, to continuously monitor the motor’s actual speed and compare it to the desired speed. The control system adjusts the motor’s speed based on this feedback, ensuring precise speed control and compensating for any variations or disturbances.
- Application Versatility: Variator motors are versatile and can be used in a wide range of applications requiring precise speed control. They find applications in industries such as manufacturing, automation, robotics, HVAC (heating, ventilation, and air conditioning), conveyors, pumps, fans, and many others.
However, it’s important to note that the suitability of variator motors for precise speed control may vary depending on factors such as the specific motor model, control system, and the desired level of precision. It’s recommended to consult the motor manufacturer or an expert in motor control to determine the best solution for a particular application.
Are there common troubleshooting issues associated with variator motor operation?
Yes, variator motors can experience common troubleshooting issues during their operation. Here’s a detailed explanation:
1. Overheating: Overheating is a common issue in variator motors and can be caused by factors such as excessive load, inadequate cooling, or motor inefficiencies. Overheating can lead to motor damage and reduced lifespan. Troubleshooting steps may involve checking for proper ventilation, ensuring adequate cooling mechanisms, and verifying that the motor is correctly sized for the application.
2. Noise and Vibration: Excessive noise and vibration can indicate problems with the motor’s bearings, misalignment, unbalanced loads, or mechanical issues. Troubleshooting may involve inspecting and lubricating bearings, aligning motor components, and addressing any mechanical faults.
3. Electrical Issues: Variator motors can experience electrical issues such as phase imbalances, voltage fluctuations, or short circuits. These issues can result in abnormal motor operation or failure. Troubleshooting may involve checking electrical connections, verifying voltage levels, and inspecting motor windings for damage.
4. Poor Performance: Poor motor performance can be caused by factors such as incorrect motor programming, inadequate power supply, or control system malfunctions. Troubleshooting steps may include recalibrating motor parameters, checking power supply stability, and verifying proper functioning of the control system.
5. Start-Up and Stopping Problems: Variator motors may encounter difficulties during start-up or stopping processes. These issues can be related to control system settings, mechanical constraints, or insufficient torque. Troubleshooting may involve adjusting acceleration and deceleration profiles, verifying mechanical components for obstructions, and ensuring sufficient torque for the application.
6. Communication and Networking: Variator motors equipped with communication and networking capabilities may experience troubleshooting issues related to connectivity, data exchange, or software compatibility. Troubleshooting steps may involve checking network configurations, updating firmware or software, and ensuring compatibility between devices and protocols.
7. Environmental Factors: Variator motor operation can be influenced by environmental factors such as temperature, humidity, or contaminants. Extreme temperatures, high humidity, or the presence of dust or debris can impact motor performance. Troubleshooting may involve implementing environmental controls, cleaning motor components, or providing additional protection against harsh conditions.
When troubleshooting variator motor issues, it’s recommended to consult the motor’s documentation, manufacturer’s guidelines, and seek assistance from qualified technicians or engineers. They can provide specific troubleshooting procedures and recommendations based on the motor model and application requirements.
Regular maintenance, periodic inspections, and adherence to operating guidelines can help prevent or mitigate common troubleshooting issues associated with variator motor operation.
What is a variator motor, and how does it differ from traditional motors?
A variator motor, also known as a variable speed motor, is a type of motor that allows for adjustable speed control. Unlike traditional motors that operate at a fixed speed, variator motors provide the ability to vary the rotational speed to meet specific application requirements. Here are some key points differentiating variator motors from traditional motors:
- Speed Control: The primary difference between variator motors and traditional motors is the ability to control the speed. Traditional motors typically operate at a fixed speed determined by the motor’s design and the frequency of the power supply. In contrast, variator motors feature mechanisms that allow for adjustable speed control, enabling users to increase or decrease the rotational speed as needed.
- Operating Principle: Variator motors achieve variable speed control through various mechanisms. One common approach is the use of adjustable transmission systems, such as variable frequency drives (VFDs) or mechanical gearboxes. These systems allow for changes in the motor’s output speed by adjusting the input power frequency or gear ratio. Other variator motors may employ electronic or hydraulic control systems to modulate the motor’s speed based on input signals or user commands.
- Application Flexibility: The ability to adjust the speed makes variator motors highly versatile and suitable for a wide range of applications. They can be employed in situations where precise speed control, energy efficiency, or the ability to adapt to changing operational requirements is critical. Variator motors find applications in industrial machinery, conveyors, pumps, fans, and other systems where speed modulation is beneficial.
- Energy Efficiency: Variator motors often exhibit higher energy efficiency compared to traditional motors, especially when operating at reduced speeds. By adjusting the motor’s speed to match the required output, variator motors can minimize energy wastage associated with running at fixed speeds. This energy-saving capability can lead to reduced operating costs and improved overall system efficiency.
- Cost and Complexity: Variator motors, due to their speed control capabilities, can be more complex and costly compared to traditional motors. The additional components required for speed modulation, such as variable frequency drives or control systems, can increase the overall system complexity and initial investment. However, the benefits of adjustable speed control and energy efficiency often outweigh the higher upfront costs in many applications.
In summary, a variator motor allows for adjustable speed control, enabling users to change the rotational speed to meet specific application requirements. With their ability to modulate speed, variator motors offer greater flexibility, energy efficiency, and application versatility compared to traditional motors.
editor by CX 2023-11-16